Established in 1989, Penfield Boarding Kennels and Cattery is located 25 minutes north of Adelaide in the township of Virginia. The resident owners are Christine and Jim Tester who have over 40 years’ experience between them. They also breed, trial and show German shepherd dogs under the SAGENHAFT Prefix. Christine is a qualified vet nurse with extensive experience in veterinary emergency centres and animal shelters. Christine and staff regularly attend seminars and training in the animal industry to maintain and improve their knowledge.
We pride ourselves on the care that we provide your pet whilst they stay with us. If you are happy with our service, please tell everyone … if you aren’t then please tell us.
We are committed to providing highest level of compassionate, ethical and quality care to all pets under our control. We strive to understand and exceed our clients and their pets’ needs and expectations and to provide consistent service with honesty and integrity.
- Caring surroundings for all pets in our care.
- Pet industry association of Australia (PIAA)
- South Australian Canine Association / Dogs SA (SACA)
- German Shepherd Dog Club of SA (GSDCSA)
- Victorian Canine Association / Dogs Victoria (VCA)
- Veterinary Nurses Council of Australia (VNCA)
- Proud Gold member supporters of the Port Adelaide Obedience Club