Accommodation For Cats
Privacy meets luxury. Our facilities are the 5 star feline boarding experience that your cat deserves. Your cat is sure to enjoy daily exercise in the kitty playroom and a cuddle from our caring staff.
Comfortable, safe, clean and enjoyable. Our classic cat boarding room provides everything our feline friends require. Offering a fully insulated and climate controlled environment we ensure your family member is kept happy and content during their stay.
To complement the in-room experience, all cats enjoy a daily exercise session in our kitty playroom as well as cuddles from our staff.
Regular grooming can be arranged for longer coated cats or those staying for extended periods at a small additional fee. For seamless transfers we recommend utilising our Pick-up and Drop-off service across the greater Adelaide region.
Clean and Comfortable
Plenty of Toys
Climate Controlled Environment
Discounts for additional cats from the same family
For any questions regarding our pricing plans above, don't hesitate to contact us! Pricing correct as of Sep 2018.
All Inclusive Pricing.
What they Can Expect During Their Stay:
01. Premium Royal Canin food is included in the price. Or you can also choose to bring your own food along - no problem.
02. Daily exercise in our kitty playroom along with cuddles from staff.
03. Comfy warm bedding for cooler evenings. Our team make sure each and every guest is snug as a bug in a rug!
04. We can take care of any medication needs. Our experienced staff will ensure any medicinal regime is taken care of for your peace-of-mind.
05. Everybody has their own little quirks and special traits. We are not only accustomed to this at Penfield Kennels but can appreciate each pet’s individuality. Just let us know what we can do to aid your pet in receiving the time and special care it deserves.
Some Additional Info.
Important Things To Remember For A Great Stay:
01. F.3 (Covers the feline variants of herpes virus, calicivirus and panleukopaenia). Please note: At this point there are NO registered Tri-annual feline vaccines available. Cats MUST receive an annual booster. We do not accept titre testing as a replacement for regular vaccinations.
02. PICKUP & DELIVERY For $25 each way, we are happy to offer a professional pick-up directly to your home or place of business for your convenience at your designated time. This service is subject to availability Monday to Friday.
Please note that no guest will be collected from or return to an empty premises. Pickup and delivery to the airport is also available.
03. FOOD: If your pet requires more than one meal per day please inform staff upon booking.
If you are bringing your own food, please note that your pets energy levels may increase during their stay and in order to keep your pet in the best health increases in food intake may be required, so please ensure you bring an adequate supply for your pets stay. Does your dog has an allergy or sensitive tummy and is currently on a veterinary prescribed diet? If so, you will need to supply their own food with instructions.
04. There is an additional charge applicable to weekend and public holiday days of $6.00 per day per animal. This applies to all accommodation types.
LONG WEEKENDS: A minimum 3-day charge applies for long weekends.
CHRISTMAS: A minimum 10-day charge applies for the Christmas holiday period. We are closed Christmas Day and New Years Day.
EASTER: A minimum 5-day charge applies for the Easter holiday period. We are closed Good Friday through to Easter Monday, and re-open at 12 noon on that day.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DAYS BOOKED OVER HOLIDAY PERIODS ARE DAYS CHARGED.